Friendly Blogs

Freitag, April 06, 2012


Carrie Underwood Covers 'Vegas' Magazine

Carrie Underwood Covers 'Vegas' Magazine
Carrie Underwood keeps it cute on the April/May 2012 cover of Vegas Magazine, on stands now.
Here’s what the 29-year-old country crooner dished to the mag:
On her new album, Blown Away, out May 1st: “I’ve always been known for power ballads, and there’s not really that at all in the album. I honestly think it’s just because the album kind of makes itself. We’ll look at the end and think what we could use more of, but it is what it is. I don’t think, Oh, I need this power ballad. If you can’t find a song like that, you don’t force it. I have one song that’s so beautiful and so moving but it’s so quiet. It’s a story, and you really listen to it- I’m not trying to impress people with what I can do. I’ve done enough by now that I don’t have to sing to the moon with every single song.”
On her first brush with fame, American Idol: “American Idol isn’t even just a part of my past- it’s the catalyst that led me here. It’s always so much fun going back because so many of the people who worked on the show when I was there still work there. Plus, it’s fun to meet a new batch of contestants and see how bright and starry-eyed they all are.”

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~