Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, April 10, 2012


Zooey Deschanel Talks Bullies & Dating With 'Marie Claire'

Zooey Deschanel Talks Bullies & Dating With 'Marie Claire'
Zooey Deschanel strikes a pose inGucci on the cover of Marie Claire‘s May issue, on newsstands April 17.
Here’s what the 32-year-old New Girl star had to share with the mag:
On whether she’s dating: “Honestly, I’m just going through a divorce, so I don’t really think that’s something I want to get into now. I don’t have time to date. I literally – don’t-have-time.”
On not wanting children: “That’s never been my focus. My sister [Emily] was always very motherly, babysitting and stuff. I like kids, and I like being around kids – but it was never an ambition, something, like, I need … I like working. That’s what I like doing. I like to work.”
On being bullied as a child: “I still have in me the same awareness when I was 12 and chubby and a girl was spitting in my face. I’m the same person. Certainly you change, and you change perspective, you have other experiences. But isn’t it funny – I can still remember when I was treated differently from the way I’m treated now.”
For more on Zooey, check out MarieClaire.com!

1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~