Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Juni 28, 2012

Freida Pinto: 'Knight' @ Santa Monica Beach



Freida Pinto: 'Knight' at Santa Monica Beach!
Freida Pinto hits the beach to work on Knight of Cups on Tuesday (June 26) in Santa Monica, Calif.
The 27-year-old Indian actress shot some scenes with co-star Christian Bale on the sand and under the Santa Monica Pier.
Freida recently chatted about what defines her look both on and off the red carpet.
“My personal style statement is anything that is really comfortable, so a pair of well-fitted jeans and a good T-shirt [are] most definitely me,” she shared.
“For events, I think your wardrobe must have a little black dress. And my favorite accessories, I just love a pair of beautiful earrings,” Freida added. “Maybe the simplest pair of drops that can jazz up an entire outfit. I try to keep it simple and elegant.”












Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~