Friendly Blogs

Sonntag, Juni 10, 2012

Leighton Meester: Trapped in an Elevator!



Leighton Meester: Trapped in an Elevator!
Leighton Meester is uber chic in a little black dress as she drops by Jimmy Kimmel Live! on Thursday (June 7) in Hollywood.
“Hi!:) I’m goin to @jimmykimmel!” the 26-year-old actress tweeted. “It airs tonight, talking about #ThatsMyBoy and lots of fun stuff:)”


On the show, Leighton chatted about getting stuck in an elevator with herThat’s My Boy cast.
“[I was in there] for like an hour and a half. It was a really good way to get to know everyone,” Leighton explained. “[My costar Tony Orlando] was definitely trying to break his way out. There were police officers opening [the doors] and we were in between floors.”
That’s My Boy hits theaters on June 15.

1 Kommentar:

  1. Hallo liebes,

    ich hoffe du hattest ein schönes Wochenende.Der Einkauf gestern war eine Katastrophe aber haben zum Glück alles zusammenbekommen :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~