Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Juni 28, 2012

Mila Kunis @ Tonight Show


Mila Kunis: 'Tonight Show' Confession!
Mila Kunis confesses a funny story while making an appearance on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Wednesday (June 27) in Burbank, Calif.
The 28-year-old actress revealed that she lied to That 70s Show producers about her age upon being cast!
“Legally I was 14, but I told them I was a little bit older…I told them I was gonna be 18, which is not technically a lie, cause at one point…I was gonna be 18,”Mila said.
Be sure to catch Mila in Ted, which hits theaters tomorrow!
FYI: Mila is wearing a The Row blazer,J Brand t-shirt and jeans, Christian Louboutin shoes, Irene Neuwirthearrings, and a Dana Rebecca necklace.
Check out Mila‘s interview below!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~