Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, November 07, 2012

Selena Gomez - Glamour December 2012



Selena Gomez is gorgeous in Zac Posen on the cover of Glamour magazine’s December 2012 issue, on newsstands November 6.
Here’s what the 20-year-old actress, and Woman of the Year honoree, had to share with the mag:
On if she finds it hard to see BFF Taylor Swift or boyfriend Justin Bieber: “Basically! I actually did talk to Taylor last week, and we were like, “I don’t even remember the last time I saw you,” which is really unfortunate. But if it gets too dire, I fly to Taylor or I fly home or I fly to Justin.”
On not letting negativity effect her: “If I had let all of the negative stuff affect me, I don’t think I would be satisfied with the person I am now. That’s what I tell my fans: If you’re miserable with everything going on in school, that is so not going to matter the moment you leave. My mom always told me, “Just turn the other cheek and keep moving forward.” That’s something I’ve always done, and now I look back and I have no regrets.”
On being grateful for how she was raised: “I definitely didn’t appreciate it when I was little. I was frustrated that my parents weren’t together, and never saw the light at the end of the tunnel where my mom was working hard to provide a better life for me. I’m terrified of what I would have become if I’d stayed there. I’m sure I’d have two children by now. But I love the people, and I’m glad I grew up there. It’s because of [my mom] that I can do things on my own. I like being professional. I like showing up on time. I like being good to people, and I know that I’m reflecting her at the end of the day.”
For more from Selena, visit Glamour.com.





1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~