Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, März 20, 2013

Diane Kruger - Flare April 2013


Diane Kruger strikes a pose in a Bottega Veneta dress on the cover of Flare magazine’s April 2013 issue, out on newsstands now!
Here is what the 36-year-old The Hostactress had to share with the mag:
On being a fan of Twilight: “I actually happen to be a big Twilight fan, which I’m not embarrassed to say. It sort of appeals to my inner teenage girl.”
On her character in The Host: “She’s so complex. She has that Stepford Wife-y kind of niceness yet there is so much more underlying there: rage and anger.”
On her friendship with designer Karl Lagerfeld: “He’s very kind and can be very funny and ironic and silly. In difficult moments in my life when I don’t really know who to talk to, I sort of drop by his studio and he knows me well enough to pick up on weird things. He really is one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met.”
For more from Diane, visit Flare.com!









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~