Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, März 12, 2013

Emily VanCamp - Marie Claire Australia April 2013


Emily VanCamp strikes a pose on the cover of Marie Claire Australia‘s April 2013 issue, which she shares with Revenge co-stars Gabriel MannBarry Sloane, and Nick Wechsler.
Here is what the 26-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On the paparazzi: “I find it incredibly invasive. It’s a form of stalking to have people driving around after you. Sometimes, it’s funny though. One photographer got a picture of me taking the trash out and I was wearing my sister’s trackpants that I had stolen from her. She reposted the picture on Facebook and said, ‘The paparazzi are good for one thing – now I know who stole my pants.’”
On living in Los Angeles: “It can be a wacky place… it’s so far from how I grew up and who I am. It always baffles me when I put on the dresses and the hair and make-up team are getting me ready. If this wasn’t my career, I probably would always be wearing jeans and a T-shirt.”
On her Revenge co-stars: “Every single person on the show, I would be friends with in real life. We got that lucky.”
For more from Emily and her Revenge co-stars, visit Marie Claire Australia!






2 Kommentare:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~