Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, April 30, 2013

Michelle Rodriguez - Cosmopolitan for Latinas Summer 2013



Michelle Rodriguez Takes Taking Acting Break with 'Cosmopolitan for Latinas'
Michelle Rodriguez shows off some skin on the cover of Cosmopolitan for LatinasSummer 2013 issue.
Here’s what the 34-year-old Fast & Furious 6actress had to share with the mag.
On taking a break from acting: “The truth is I’m about to say goodbye to acting for a minute and move behind the camera. I got into this business to write. I’ve waited 13 years to actually do it. You know how painful that is? It’s very painful. But like now I’m ready, so that means I have to do the cutoff. I’ll go into the mountains, and bye-bye everybody. Well, I’m a Cancer so…it’s in my nature to hide.”
On making something sexy: “I can make anything sexy. I’ll wear a leather jacket and nothing underneath!”
On her type of guy: “I’m attracted to manly men. I can’t do metrosexuals who get their nails done more than me. Which is why, living in LA for eight years, you can’t blame me or not having a partner!”
For more from Michelle, visit Cosmopolitan.com.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~