Friendly Blogs

Dienstag, April 16, 2013

Scarlett Johansson - Marie Claire May 2013


Scarlett Johansson rocks a sheer floral dress on the cover of Marie Claire‘s May 2013 issue, on newsstands April 16.
Here is what the 28-year-old Don Jon actress had to share with the mag:
On her divorce from Ryan Reynolds in 2010: “Well, it wasn’t that long ago. But I think I’ve had a fair amount of time to process the experience and be able to move forward. I continue to get to know myself better as I get older, and that helps me in my relationships.”
On how she spends her downtime: “I’ve been obsessed with RuPaul’s Drag Race. I love the makeup, I love the hair, I love the looks. That’s been my escape.”
On social media: “All of it drives me crazy. I don’t understand this need to ‘share.’ We almost exploit ourselves in order to feel seen.”
On something a man can’t do around her: “I don’t like jealous behavior. I don’t mind an occasional check-in, but when somebody is passive-aggressively jealous, it’s really unattractive because it shows a sort of insecurity that is…Oh, controlling behavior is awful. Nobody’s going to say they love that.”
For more from Scarlett, visit MarieClaire.com!








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~