Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, August 07, 2013

Beth Tweddle is retired:-/




A year to the day after completing her list of honours with an Olympic medal, Beth Tweddle today called time on her competitive career after fulfilling a dream at London 2012.
The 28-year-old from Cheshire took time to reflect following her uneven bars bronze at the 02 Arena last summer, before deciding it was right to bow out at the top after realising her mind and body were no longer able to cope with the demands of training and competition.
"It's a strange sense, knowing I've finally bitten the bullet and announced my retirement," Tweddle said.
"I needed that time just to know I was making the right decision.
"It took me 20 years to achieve that dream and it meant so much to me to be there.

1 Kommentar:

  1. sometime really hard to decide !!!!!!!!
    keep in touch
    www.articalandfashionknowledge.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~