Friendly Blogs

Mittwoch, August 14, 2013

Kate Upton - Elle Magazine September 2013


Kate Upton is super sexy in Lanvin on the cover of Elle magazine’s September 2013 issue, on newsstands August 20.
Here’s what the 21-year-old model had to share with the mag:
On being treated like a “dumb blonde”:“People deal with models like they are children. They think they can pull one over on you. It’s actually funny. I’m always like, I’m about to pull something on you, and you’re so focused on thinking I’m dumb you’re not even going to know.”
On the fallout after her Sports Illustratedcover: “After my first Sports Illustrated cover, I felt terrible about myself for a solid month. Every single guy I met was either married or about to be married, and I felt like I was their bachelor present or something. I’m not a toy, I’m a human. I’m not here to be used. I am a grown woman, and you need to figure your shit out.”
On dating: “I really have never had a serious relationship in the industry. I’m just having fun. Obviously I have a very busy schedule at this time in my life, and I don’t put relationships as a priority.”









1 Kommentar:

  1. She looks hot , i loved her in red dress..
    Keep in touch,
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    http://instagram.com/beingbeautifulpooja

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~