Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, März 20, 2014

Amanda Seyfried - W Magazine April 2014

Amanda Seyfried lays seductively on a chair in just her floral bikini and a pair of boots for this new photo from her W Magazine spread.
The 28-year-old A Million Ways to Die in the West actress chatted with the mag about young love and dating co-stars.
“I met my first boyfriend on a soap opera,” Amanda said. “We kissed for the first time on the show. It was like a fairy tale. When you’re young, it’s hard not to get together with your costar. It’s not always the greatest idea, but the experience of making a television show or a movie is so intimate and romantic. And I love acting like I’m in love! Sex scenes are great. A lot of my costars have been sexy guys my age who are really respectful and cool. So, why not? I’m not going to pretend it’s not fun.”







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~