Friendly Blogs

Samstag, Mai 17, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence - Marie Claire June 2014

Jennifer Lawrence looks flawless and fierce on the cover of Marie Claire‘s June 2014 issue, on newsstands May 20.
Here’s what the 23-year-old actress had to share with the mag:
On maintaining her relationship with Nicholas Hoult: “When we’re busy, we agree to mutually ignore each other. Not completely, but neither of us gets mad when the other doesn’t text back or call. Life’s super-busy. Obviously you know what they’re doing, and you trust them. We’re so young that it would almost be like if we lived in the same city, what would happen? We’d be living together. At least this way he’s in the same boat as I am: We can go out and have our own lives and know that we have each other.”
On rumors that she’s jealous of Kristen Stewart: “There was something in a magazine, and I was like, ‘Oh, my God, that’s hilarious,’ because Kristen and I are friends. I actually texted her a picture of it and was like, ‘Just so you know, this is absolutely true.’”
On being up against Lupita Nyong’o at the Oscars: “I was very happy I voted for Lupita. It’s beautiful when you watch something good happen to somebody when it’s well deserved.”
On tripping on the red carpet: “I’m trying to do the right thing, waving to fans, trying to be nice, and there’s a traffic cone. The second I hit it, I was laughing, but on the inside I was like, ‘You’re f*cked. They’re totally going to think this is an act…’But trust me if I was going to plan it, I would have done it at the Golden Globes or the SAGs. I would have never done it at two Oscars in a row. I watch Homeland – I’m craftier than that!”








2 Kommentare:

  1. She surely looks flawless, loved her in last two pics
    Happy weekend
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. She looks absolutely gorgeous. That last picture is definitely my favourite.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~