Friendly Blogs

Donnerstag, Juni 05, 2014

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund Hold Hands for Stroll in London

Kirsten Dunst and Garrett Hedlund hold hands while strolling around town together on Saturday afternoon (May 31) in London, England.


The 32-year-old actress recently chatted with the Daily Mail about how her German ancestry has affected her life.
“I took dual citizenship between America and Germany about five years ago. I still have a grandfather who lives in Germany and we’ve kept some European traditions in our family – such as opening our presents on Christmas Eve instead of December 25,” Kirstensaid. “It’s interesting that I also seem to have attracted a lot of friends whose parents are European. I think when you’re raised by foreign parents you have a different mentality, so it gives us something in common.”







1 Kommentar:

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~