Friendly Blogs

Freitag, Oktober 10, 2014

Jennifer Lawrence - Video

Jennifer Lawrence looks absolutely amazing while posing in a short white dress in this behind the scenes video from her Vanity Fair cover photo shoot.
In the issue, the 24-year-old actress opened up about the nude photo hack that affected herself and many other women in Hollywood.
“When I have to make that phone call to my dad and tell him what’s happened … I don’t care how much money I get for The Hunger Games,” Jennifer said. “I promise you, anybody given the choice of that kind of money or having to make a phone call to tell your dad that something like that has happened, it’s not worth it… Fortunately, he was playing golf, so he was in a good mood.”




Jennifer Lawrence – “Vanity Fair” Behind the Scenes Video

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thank you for your comment - I wish you a wonderful day:-)


~Orianne~